Technician

If you are a dealer looking for Parts for Copiers and parts

Hi,my name is Ronald Rivera Account Executive for InternationalDigitalSolutions.
    We are Wholesale of Copiers, Supplies and Partsfor Sharp, Canon, Ricoh,Minolta, Toshiba.

Wealso carry used copiers at a very low price.

You cancontact me at the following number or email us:

RonaldRivera
    Toner flyer-9-16-13.jpg2013-10-08 10.57.09.jpg2013-10-08 15.00.39.jpg
    ronald.rivera@outlook.com
    InternationalDigitalSolutions
    (305)593-8700
    1507NW 82 Ave.
    MiamiFlorida33126
    WWW.idscopier.com

hotsunimage

Re: If you are a dealer looking for Parts for Copiers and parts

Hi, Dear Ronald Rivera, I am Cindy from Hotsun Imaging Products Co., Ltd. We are a manufacturer of copier supplies. We also manufacture PCR, Imaging unit , toner cartridges etc. Glad to know that you're wholesale of Copiers, Supplies and Partsfor Sharp, Canon,Ricoh,Minolta,Toshiba. Our products cover a full range of series, such as RICOH, CANON, KONICA,MINOLTA, SHARP, TOSHIBA, XEROX, EPSON, OKI,
    CASIO,etc.

Maybe we can share experience with each other or become business partner in the futher. Hope your business develop better and better.

Hotsun Imaging Products Co., Ltd.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Lightbulb Re: If you are a dealer looking for Parts for Copiers and parts

A match made in heaven.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustManuals.com View Post
    A match made in heaven.
    I hope they will get in touch with each other very soon and leave this forum as quickly as possible!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

I tried recently parts and supplies from China and was disappointed with the quality. OK, prices are very cheap but quality is sub standard and to my opinion not suitable for our markets.

One of several examples: Toner for the Bizhub-350 B&W MFP. We had until now twice to send a tech to different customers cause machines kept saying "add toner" although the customer had put in a fresh Chinese bottle of toner.

The reason is because remains of the sealing strip is staying over the opening of the bottle preventing toner to come out. This is not visible for the customer (....and if....) since the the sealing strip is being pulled off after inserting the bottle. See attached picture.

My complaints to the supplier in China about the matter are still not answered in spite of several reminders.

On other occasions I got the standard answer we all know from some other aftermarket suppliers:

"You Are The First One To Complain About This Product. We Sold 40 Trillion Units of It Since Hundred Years And We had Not A Single Complaint Among Our Happy Customers............"

Hans
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Sent from my Intel 80286 using MS-DOS 2.0 "

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hansoon View Post
    I tried recently parts and supplies from China and was disappointed with the quality. OK, prices are very cheap but quality is sub standard and to my opinion not suitable for our markets.

One of several examples: Toner for the Bizhub-350 B&W MFP. We had until now twice to send a tech to different customers cause machines kept saying "add toner" although the customer had put in a fresh Chinese bottle of toner.

The reason is because remains of the sealing strip is staying over the opening of the bottle preventing toner to come out. This is not visible for the customer (....and if....) since the the sealing strip is being pulled off after inserting the bottle. See attached picture.

My complaints to the supplier in China about the matter are still not answered in spite of several reminders.

On other occasions I got the standard answer we all know from some other aftermarket suppliers:

"You Are The First One To Complain About This Product. We Sold 40 Trillion Units of It Since Hundred Years And We had Not A Single Complaint Among Our Happy Customers............"

Hans
    Been there done that also.....
    P.S. May they ride off happily married into the sunset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

hotsunimage

Dear Ronald Rivera , sorry to reply to you so late. Glad to know that you are wholesales of copiers and supplies and also carry used copier.
    We're a manufacturer of copier supplies with 8 years experience. According to our regular clients' feedback, the quality of our drum unit is very stable and nearly
    can perform as well as the original ones. May I know do you need to have some drum unit for quality testing?

BTW, my skype ID is hotsun-sales. My email address is sales@hotsunimaging.com.
    For any need, feel free to let us know.

Best regards,
    Hotsun Imaging

Quote Originally Posted by gomarlins2000 View Post
    Hi,my name is Ronald Rivera Account Executive for InternationalDigitalSolutions.
    We are Wholesale of Copiers, Supplies and Partsfor Sharp, Canon, Ricoh,Minolta, Toshiba.

Wealso carry used copiers at a very low price.

You cancontact me at the following number or email us:

RonaldRivera
    Toner flyer-9-16-13.jpg2013-10-08 10.57.09.jpg2013-10-08 15.00.39.jpg
    ronald.rivera@outlook.com
    InternationalDigitalSolutions
    (305)593-8700
    1507NW 82 Ave.
    MiamiFlorida33126
    WWW.idscopier.com