Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Taggerung08's Avatar

HP Designjet T1500 - 22.0:00 Service-station-side ink supply station error & 22.00:00

Hello folks,

I have a customer with a T1500 plotter with an error code of 22.00:00.

According to the manual, I have tried to do the ink delivery system diagnostic test and checked the cables from the PCA to the ink delivery systems.

I can't do diagnostics because of the error code, and the cable looks like it doesn't have any damage.

Does anyone have any experience with this model and this error, can give any advice before I start ordering and replacing parts?

Thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    HP Designjet T1500 - 22.0:00 Service-station-side ink supply station error & 22.00:00

Re: HP Designjet T1500 - 22.0:00 Service-station-side ink supply station error & 22.0

I haven't laid hands on one of these printers yet, but I would check to make sure there hasn't been an ink leak around the cartridges on the left side of the printer (the service station side.)

Just out of curiosity, when did the warranty end on this printer?

Kiran

Re: HP Designjet T1500 - 22.0:00 Service-station-side ink supply station error & 22.0

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran Otter View Post
    I haven't laid hands on one of these printers yet, but I would check to make sure there hasn't been an ink leak around the cartridges on the left side of the printer (the service station side.)

Just out of curiosity, when did the warranty end on this printer?

Kiran
    Hi Kiran,
    The customer said the 1 year warranty just expired about a month ago, but IDK if I would trust that estimation since he could be wrong.

I'll definitely look for leaks next chance I get.

Thanks

Does anyone know how to get the machine into diagnostic mode when there is an error?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

What ever happened with this? Did you find the problem?

Kiran

Updating the firmware did the trick. I still don't know how to put the machine into service mode when there is a code which defeats the entire purpose of having a service mode! Anyway, this error code was specifically listed as a "fix" for this model//error so definitely update the firmware if you get this error and have factory installed firmware.