Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    giova.schiro

Printing issue on HP Deskjet 2050a

Hey everyone, it Looks like some kind of problem with the ink, but no drop-light warning appears. It just print few lines. Tried to print the page test and it doesn't print at all. Everything looks all right because all the mechanisms work... Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts subaro's Avatar

Re: Printing issue on HP Deskjet 2050a

remove the covers and the clean the ink cleaning station. clean the white pads and check the waste ink hoses for clogging. Messy job. have lots of patience and you will need a good flashlight to see clearly what you are doing. You will just have to figure out how to remove the parts on your own. watch out for the rubber wiper blade, see that you don't damage it and also the sponge that sit on the cleaning station. clean little by little untill the heavy sludge is removed.
    simple green does a good job with inkjets ink. dilute the simple green to about 1:6 water
    THE ONLY THING FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING..........edmund burke

giova.schiro

I really appreciate, Subaro! Thanks a lot! I ll let you know

giova.schiro

Quote Originally Posted by subaro View Post
    remove the covers and the clean the ink cleaning station. clean the white pads and check the waste ink hoses for clogging. Messy job. have lots of patience and you will need a good flashlight to see clearly what you are doing. You will just have to figure out how to remove the parts on your own. watch out for the rubber wiper blade, see that you don't damage it and also the sponge that sit on the cleaning station. clean little by little untill the heavy sludge is removed.
    simple green does a good job with inkjets ink. dilute the simple green to about 1:6 water
    I really appreciate, Subaro! Thanks a lot! I ll let you know