Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Cp2025dn - intermittent error 59.c0

Greetings everyone,

At startup, the initialization is ok ( drum, developing and fuser motors: works) but when I try to print a report (Demo page) the two motors (M1 & M2) drum and developing motors remain on and I can see the fuser motor not working.

"Printing Demo Page" remain on the display panel until I press the cancel button or sometimes I need to turn off the printer to cancel the printing process and return to the status “Ready”.

After a while if I don't cancel the print error 59.C0 appear on the display panel.

Sometimes intermittently the fuser motor turns on and the "Demo page" is printed.

Please advise.

Thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Cp2025dn - intermittent error 59.c0

Re: Cp2025dn - intermittent error 59.c0

The main drive assembly may be at fault. The main drive isn't an available part unless someone has parted one or if there's a "for parts" printer on eBay.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Cp2025dn - intermittent error 59.c0

If generic supplies were used, good luck and this will not pertain to you as you will chase your tail trying everything. Generic supplies on this model will give you wierd issues as well as mechancal issues.

Has the fuser been replaced recently or near it end?

Check the connections on the fuser motor and the sensors. Check the fuser gears for wear or dust inside the machine. Just recently had a 4700 that customer purchased 3 maint kits in a month thinking it was the fuser, turns out it was the photo sensor and nothing was wrong with the fuser. Replaced the sensor and havent heard from them since. It would act like it was gonna print and then code out, PO/PO and it worked for a page then coded out.

If you need parts that are not spared call around to local dealers, repair shops and see if they have any traded in models or willing to part out a machine. You dont need the drums, toners and fuser so it should be very cheap, about $50 for a stripped machine. If you were in the Washington DC area I could help you out. I am an independant contractor so I always have to explore all my options sometimes trading/bargan for a part. 99% of my hard to find or not spared parts come from the "boneyard" at one of my vendors. If you need a number to call here in VA/DC/MD just PM me.

Hope this helps.