Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

HP Laserjet pro 200 color MFP m201dw

I'm sorry for the title.
    Hello everyone and good weekend.
    I find myself before a case that exceeds me a little reasoning.
    The problem is that I find myself in front of the failure code error 59.9 on a hp laserjet pro 200 color MFP.
    Not knowing the meaning of the code and the remedy it takes to unlock, I turn to you hoping that I shall receive your help for this kind of problem.
    Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
    Last edited by karlmweru2020; 07-30-2016 at 11:00 AM.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Re: HP Laserjet pro 200 color MFP m201dw

Has something to do with the engine drive. Check and make sure your toner ctg isn't seized up or something... then look at the drive gears. Probably you just need to replace the main motor.

Technician

Re: HP Laserjet pro 200 color MFP m276nw

Toner is original.
    The main motor is running properly because all processes launch without problem.
    I tried to turn the machine off and tried turning the main engine by hand then I switched the machine and it worked properly for about 30 seconds and the code has reappeared then.
    I wonder if it is not a problem related to the firmware.
    If this is the case, what is the procedure to reassuring a firmware update please?

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    HP Laserjet pro 200 color MFP m201dw

Quote Originally Posted by karlmweru2020 View Post
    Toner is original.
    The main motor is running properly because all processes launch without problem.
    I tried to turn the machine off and tried turning the main engine by hand then I switched the machine and it worked properly for about 30 seconds and the code has reappeared then.
    I wonder if it is not a problem related to the firmware.
    If this is the case, what is the procedure to reassuring a firmware update please?

59 errors deal with motors or something binding up in printer, 59.9 errors are usually for the transfer belt motor on hp color printers, m276nw is a small printer which may not have a separate motor for the transfer belt, I would check the transfer belt for binding . firmware is usually available from hp website , it usually is with the print drivers.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by faxman28 View Post
    59 errors deal with motors or something binding up in printer, 59.9 errors are usually for the transfer belt motor on hp color printers, m276nw is a small printer which may not have a separate motor for the transfer belt, I would check the transfer belt for binding . firmware is usually available from hp website , it usually is with the print drivers.
    I need to disassemble and check all the motors.
    Please, could someone help me by sending me the service manual wich shows how to disassemble that machine and how to update firmware?
    I have already got the firmware software on the web but now I need to update it and doesn't know how to process.
    And I need so more the service manual please if someone can help me with it it will help me so more.