Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    LJ Pro M375dw paper jams 3/4 out of exit rollers

Re: LJ Pro M375dw paper jams 3/4 out of exit rollers

Quote Originally Posted by tonerjockey View Post
    i am trying to use the "attachment" icon to post the timing chart and paper feed diagram. it wont load. if you know how to do it let me know. or i can email you the pictures from the s.m.
    p. roller can also email you the file. the manual shows the M375 and M475 on the same book. paper feeder is part # RM1-8045-000. the only parts spared off that are the p.u. roller, sep roller and clip. p. roller price shown on website is $110.95.
    Would this happen when only running 1 copy ?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: LJ Pro M375dw paper jams 3/4 out of exit rollers

Quote Originally Posted by Doug James View Post
    Would this happen when only running 1 copy ?
    not the problem i had. i was like after 15 copies, less in some cases, the machine would signal to start the paper feed motor and solenoid to soon. this could be caused by either a, bad sensor, a bad dc controller, a ? slow motor in the transport. i suppose thinking now, if the fuser film was slipping, it could also do it. but i was able to see a slight rush, or start a fraction of a second to soon. could be several things. but most of the parts were sold in assemblies, so a roll of the dice on a part, plus the labor involved, i wasn't able to get the customer to agree. good luck. i hope you can figure it out as i am sure i will run into it again. Have a nice weekend, Jim.