Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    HP Design jet Z2100 44"

HP Design jet Z2100 44"

Hi,
    I usually work on Konica & Kyocera Kit, but came across this plotter which was unplugged and had broken carriage belt and carriage not parked up. When replaced the belt and booted up ( waiting forever, sigh) it came with 08:11.

I have reconnected all connections and after few reboots I got it to bootup, printed service reports and checked all the codes. Mostly memory, firmware related, bad parking if carriage was caused as well by top cover sensor being knocked out of frame.(not sure how as it seemed pretty solid when reinserted)

Strangely after plugging the network lead it froze. Reboot didn't work so decided to update firmware from 10.0.0.4 to 12.0.0.1 via USB. Plotter was coming with 74:01.
    After a while I figured that internet connection on laptop was essential despite downloading and installing utility the night before along with latest driver.
    Managed to load firmware and print through USB but whenever network is connected it goes to frozen mode despite picking up network domain settings now visible on control panel, which previously didn't show. Network lead works as I've used it for the internet connection.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    HP Design jet Z2100 44"

Re: HP Design jet Z2100 44"

There is a print job sitting on either a print server or someone's PC that is trying to print once the plotter is connected to the network. The print job must be deleted.