Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: hp LASER JET 600 m601 i cant get to "reports" from the display panel

totally, to select things, you have to get down to the bottom and move right to the select. hitting ok, repeatedly, don't help. and me too, i kept trying to press the LCD.

the old big blue button method worked fine. guess they want to make their products compete with brother? gotta give them a screen. that's better right??

Have a nice weekend, Jim

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    hp LASER JET 600 m601 i cant get to "reports" from the display panel

Personally I'm not a fan of those Mi607's at all. To make a cheaper printer, they beefed up the design of the lower end models instead of sticking with the same engineering concept they've had for the post 20 years on their heavy duty printers from the 4000 on up. I love the 4015's and M600 series printers, but these new ones coming off the line are decieving, cause they make the customer think they're getting a good deal when they're not. Lower PM counts but the kits are more expensive, how is that going to save any money over the long run. I just don't think they're going to hold up as well and have no plans on selling any myself, but I have a customer that went online and upgraded their whole fleet to them with asking my advice first. Argh. Maybe I'll just sell them toner only.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

i totally agree. the customer never looks at the maintenance interval, just tells you that your price is to high and they are going to just get this thing. HP wins again in selling more flimsy machines. but hey, sell them service and supplies. but unfortunately, these will also be compartmental replacement "modules", and that pretty much closes us out of the deal.