Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Exclamation Hp laser jet 3330

I've update a wrong firmware in my Laser Jet 3330.I found a firmware for 3380,and after that update,my Laser Jet 3330 won't work!I found a correct firmware for my MFC on HP site,but I can't update him,because the PC did not recognize my Laser Jet via USB,or LPT CONNECTION!

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS?
    PLEASE HELP ME!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Hp laser jet 3330

Hp laser jet 3330

Power down printer. Disconnect from PC. Delete driver and restart PC. Power down PC and connect printer. Power up PC and install correct driver. hope that helps.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Technician
    No,that's not help me!I've tried that before,and nothing happens.The PC do not recognize the printer.I think about some master reset,or like on PC-Bios Flash utillity.Do you know,can the PC update a firmware into the printer via MS-Dos and LPT port-some BIN file or something like that?Nothing with USB connection cannot help me,because in that way PC must recognize my printer and any flash or BIOS update must be in WINDOWS OS.
    Thank's