Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

HP 3005n and HP 2015

I have a customer with both of these models and all are having the same problems
    Ist problem is watermarks ie DRAFT across the page is being printed as a block of grey across the page.

2nd problem is if they have a multi page document and want more than one copy it prints out all the page one's then all page two's instead of page one page two, page one page two etc. collate is ticked

cheers
    Last edited by haggiss; 02-11-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: spell check

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    for first problem be sure that customer do not use toner save option, and for second choose option collate as default at printer properties

i am prety sure toner save is not on and collate is the default option.
    I am going back to customers this afternoon so I will check
    Cheers

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    HP 3005n and HP 2015

HP 3005n and HP 2015

Both of these printers have a history of formatter issues. Firmware is embedded into the formatter, but those problems are with the printer locking up. I did find a support bulletin on HP's website about watermark problems with microsoft word. I've attached it here. I'm not sure about the collate problem, but sounds like a driver issue to me. What version are you running and what type? PCL6? Universal driver?

Hope this helps you a bit. Please let us know what finally resolves these issues.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".