Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts aabarnes1's Avatar

HP 1200 buisness

Machine has a constantly flashing orange light under what appears to be a print head symbol, any ideas please. All inks are new and hp brand

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    HP 1200 buisness

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from The Internet's largest collection of manuals

Paul@justmanuals.com

This is atechnical help forum, not an advertising site. If I wanted to buy a manual, I would go to HP.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    HP 1200 buisness

I am a PAID supporter of this site. I have the rights to post my adds! You can't buy the manual from HP anyhow!

Technician
    Clean the contact pads on the carriage unit, they tend to get a build up of ink over time. It could also be that one of the cartridges is faulty, even if it is new.

Yeah, you were right. Those pads were pretty gued up . Works perfectly now thanks for your help. We are a Ricoh dealers but as part of some service contracts we had to include some HP's, so we're only getting to know them, thanks again.
    ps. I got the manual fom HP in Ireland. they have a huge plant here, but don't tell ah from manualsforyou.cum or whatever it is!

Technician
    Glad I could help. Repairing HP printers has been my mainstay for many years now. I'm also Brother certified (for the past 20 yrs), along with network support. My employer keeps buying Ricoh machines of which I know little about, so perhaps we could assist each other in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by mattchall View Post
    Glad I could help. Repairing HP printers has been my mainstay for many years now. I'm also Brother certified (for the past 20 yrs), along with network support. My employer keeps buying Ricoh machines of which I know little about, so perhaps we could assist each other in the future.
    No problem at all, just post any Ricoh problems or send me a message and if I can help i gladly will. And I wont try to sell you anything, unlike some other members!