Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    dawood

Lightbulb HP 9085 Toner Unit Need to Convert to Run Konica 7085 Toner.. Help Plzzz

Hi

can any one please advice that HP 9085 MFP Toner unit need to convert to Run the Konica 7085 MFP Toner, basically that HP printer 9085 Toner Unit Run on the Antiyclockwise and Konica 7085 Run the toner in clockwise. I would like to convert to run the Konica toner in to HP printer kindly give your advice to solve this problem.

the reason that i want convert because of my toner suppler that they have made the wrong shipment around 800 bottles and due to this i'm suffering.

Please yours urgent reply will be very big help for me...

Thanks

Regards,
    Dawood

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts Eric1968's Avatar
    I have no expirience with Konica Minolta, but this is asking for trouble.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts cosmin_mocanu's Avatar
    in the first of all i'm sory for my bad english i hope thet you will understand thjat i want to say.

I do not recomand you to try change the machine in order to use the konica toner. The first of your trouble is the developer. The Hp 9085 it is basicly the same machine as the konica, but hp made some changes in the drum section ( the konica drum will not come in the Hp drumunit and otherwise). In order to run the Hp whit thw konica toner you will have to chenge the developer allso and modifi the machine parameters and adjustments for the new developer to run ok ( otherwise it will have a lot of overtoning isues aprox ad 20 k - 50 k interval i would say ). Anywai if you made thouse changes i can not guarantee that it will work ok. Soo trust mee the toner supliing mecanism it is the last of your problems. But if you decide to use it i would sugent to change the toner botles (put the konica toner in the hp botle), and chenge the developer, make the necesary adjustments ( first let the machine make the automatic adjustments and then if will be necesary make manual adjustments). I STRONGLY NOT RECOMAND ANY CHANGES IN THE TONER SUPLY MECHANISM. Use the same hp drums. The usual khange i made was for the konica 7085 converted whit the 7075 developer and toner. That works and not makind any trouble But i did not try the khange you want to make.

P.S. Sorry for the bad english

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    cosmin
    I have 2 machines one 7085 and one Di850 and they run with Hp 9085 toner and for now are ok.
    Di850 has made about 30000 copies with katun Di750 toner a lot spillage then I started with HP toner and now for about 100 000+ prints, there is not a single toner spill on the corona. So I don't think that there is a difference in HP and Konica/Minolta toner.
    The 7085 is runnig with katun Di750 drum and Hp toner there are problems but after setting DIP 6-7 to 1 it's ok for now.
    The interesting thing is what kind of toner for DI750 are you using OEM or Katun. Are you switching to Di750 drum also?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts costel fasola's Avatar

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by cosmin_mocanu View Post
    in the first of all i'm sory for my bad english i hope thet you will understand thjat i want to say.

I do not recomand you to try change the machine in order to use the konica toner. The first of your trouble is the developer. The Hp 9085 it is basicly the same machine as the konica, but hp made some changes in the drum section ( the konica drum will not come in the Hp drumunit and otherwise). In order to run the Hp whit thw konica toner you will have to chenge the developer allso and modifi the machine parameters and adjustments for the new developer to run ok ( otherwise it will have a lot of overtoning isues aprox ad 20 k - 50 k interval i would say ). Anywai if you made thouse changes i can not guarantee that it will work ok. Soo trust mee the toner supliing mecanism it is the last of your problems. But if you decide to use it i would sugent to change the toner botles (put the konica toner in the hp botle), and chenge the developer, make the necesary adjustments ( first let the machine make the automatic adjustments and then if will be necesary make manual adjustments). I STRONGLY NOT RECOMAND ANY CHANGES IN THE TONER SUPLY MECHANISM. Use the same hp drums. The usual khange i made was for the konica 7085 converted whit the 7075 developer and toner. That works and not makind any trouble But i did not try the khange you want to make.

P.S. Sorry for the bad english
    HEY MAN!!! GIVE ME MY MONEY!!!! do not thrust this man