Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

HP LJ P3005 with Megatrack-MIPA problems ()

Hey Peopel

I have a nightmare with this machine ,really three P3005 . This start when we configured the Megatrack in these printers, now when peopel try to print , it shows a error menssage, and connect and disconnect randomly but when we change the port with standar TCP/IP it works perfect, We tested the conections and configurations on the printer and problem still on the printer. I am the support in the company but i dont know if this stuff, its something that i can handle with , because i dont have lots skills on this Megatrack Stuff

Please let me know lots ideas about how to fix this problem and i will be thankfull with all view , i just have 5 hours to find the way.

Thanks for helping

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts I3FusionGuy's Avatar
    Sounds like this "MegaTrack" program is not working properly. You are going to have to contact Cappella software to help fix it, f the printers work properly from standard IP configs, you have yourself a software problem.

Technician
    YEs , it was . Today i was finding some stuff about this problem and i found that sometimes thats about 3 things.
    1. Firmware version
    2. Drivers
    3. Aplications or configurations on the server

In my case , it was the 3 , then we contact a company for support about this configuration and we fix that problem.

Thank for helping, im new about support for Hp. Thanks.