Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    mouchane
    Hello,

I had the same problem on my HP800PS (SE 5:10), I offer my solution worked well for me.

5:10 You Have an error on your HP DesignJet 800PS plotter, here May Be the solutionfor you.

The image of the hard drive is USB. Must Be This image copied to the hard drive HPDesignJet 800PS plotter, all preferably Before It Is to change the hard drive of the HP-GL / 2.

The price of this service is 230USD.

I Remain at your Disposal for more information.

mouchane
    replacement of the HP-GL / 2 is too expensive, then you have to start from the formatter already. It is impossible to change the formater if you're not the contents of the hard drive. So I advise already removed the hard drive of the HP-GL / 2 and then connect to a computer to see if we can access it, if it is not the case and the hard drive makes noise Upon restart, the solution for you is to buy a hard drive over 15GB + content of the hard drive that allows restarting the HP800PS. The contents of the hard drive I sell it to a USB 230USD more than 13Go because the size of the content is around 13Go.

mouchane
    Hello,

I had the same problem on my HP800PS (SE 5:10), I offer my solution worked well for me.

5:10 You Have an error on your HP DesignJet 800PS plotter, here May Be the solutionfor you.

The image of the hard drive is USB. Must Be This image copied to the hard drive HPDesignJet 800PS plotter, all preferably Before It Is to change the hard drive of the HP-GL / 2.

mouchane
    Quote Originally Posted by bojans View Post
    05:10 Error
    Formatter failure or HP-GL/2 Accessory Card failure.

Once I had this error had to replace HP-GL/2

Good luck

replacement of the HP-GL / 2 is too expensive, then you have to start from the formatter already. It is impossible to change the formater if you're not the contents of the hard drive. So I advise already removed the hard drive of the HP-GL / 2 and then connect to a computer to see if we can access it, if it is not the case and the hard drive makes noise Upon restart, the solution for you is to buy a hard drive over 15GB + content of the hard drive that allows restarting the HP800PS. The contents of the hard drive I sell it to a USB 230USD more than 13Go because the size of the content is around 13Go.

mouchane
    Quote Originally Posted by walidcharifi View Post
    help me plz
    Hello,

mouchane
    help me plez

Technician

Re: hp 800ps eror 05:10

You can copy HDD on HP GL/2 card (that it run good) of other 800ps to other HDD.There are softs to clone it

mar03

This code usually results from a failure of the hard disk located on the formatter card. Easy fix. Search ebay for this error code and you'll get a listing of vendors selling replacement hard disks.. or email me and I'll send link to vendor I got mine from.

i have hp 800ps displayed
    erreur 05:10
    help me plez

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Wild Bill's Avatar

help me plez
    translation; Im lazy fix this for me
    Izzy

daveeeee

Quote Originally Posted by mouchane View Post
    Hello,

how do I get it from you. I need it now thanks