Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

M3035 mfp duplex jams

Hello,

I have a 3035 which always duplex jams. Always. Everytime is on second side approximately one inch into fuser. I have tried changing fusers, formatter board (twice) ecu board. It should also be noted during the original call I was asked to update the firmware to version 48.121.4 and was called back.

No one who works here seems to know if it ever was able to duplex or has always jammed. Machine will simplex all day. I have tried all paper types/cassettes and mpt.

I have tested sensors and the duplex path is clear.

Any ideas?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    M3035 mfp duplex jams

Re: M3035 mfp duplex jams

Make sure duplex access plate is on it's hinges and that both sides of the front are pushed up. Check oblique roller asm for debris. Remove it and blow it out. Brush/blow out any paper build-up in this area.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Technician

Re: M3035 mfp duplex jams

Yeah I've tried that too I also meant to mention jam code is 13.05 front door jam. Machine also only has 1200 prints total.

Just checked event log (duh!) and jamming did not start until a month before I was called so firmware is not likely. However I'm going to try and roll it back anyways...