Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    jayshere

hp 3015 jams when ppr tray is full

this 3015 jams when the ppr tray is full. if its about 1/4 of the way full i can run test sheet all day long. thouseands of prints. there are 4 here so ive swapped tires and trays. i can watch from the rear and the tire spins. also i put tape on the ppr and the tire picked the tape up but not the ppr. so why wont it feed it? i need some help. it will feed when the ppr is lower in the tray.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    hp 3015 jams when ppr tray is full

Lightbulb Re: hp 3015 jams when ppr tray is full

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Wild Bill's Avatar

Re: hp 3015 jams when ppr tray is full

It is possible the shaft retainer is brocken and shaft is pushed back, when you load it up it causes this problem.

This is a bulletin from hp I have.

HP LaserJet P3010 Printer Series - Loud noise when printing, along
    with a 13.05, 13.20, or 13.6 paper jam or clearing jam message
    ISSUE:
    Customers may experience a loud noise from Tray 1 or Tray 2. Review the steps below, depending on the tray with the issue:
    Tray 1: If you are experiencing noise from Tray 1, it is likely that the Solenoid plate has been dislodged and needs to be moved
    back into the proper spot, or a solenoid replacement is required. The Solenoid part number is RK2-1490-000CN.
    Tray 2: While troubleshooting steps may appear to be related to the fuser or main motor (M8001), this issue is not related to a
    fuser and cannot be resolved by replacing the main motor because the main motor cannot be ordered as a service part.
    This issue is caused by gear 21 and the white plastic locking-arm behind the gear being out of position or broken.
    Placing the plastic locking arm in the correct position will allow the gear to be in the correct position and will solve the issue.
    If the locking arm is broken, order a pick-up assembly replacement:
    • Paper Pickup Assembly, duplex model: RM1-6269-000CN
    • Paper Pickup Assembly, simplex model: RM1-6299-000CN
    SOLUTION:
    Diagnose the cause
    To find the cause of the noise, follow these steps:
    1. First inspect the drive shaft which drives the Tray 2 pick roller – see if it is moved to the right.

If you need the bulletin I can email it
    Izzy