Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    kc_gooner

HP LaserJet 9050 13.12.02 error

I have "ghost" jams with the 13.12.02 message associated with it, occasionally error 13.12.00. This only happens when print jobs are sent to the 8 bin mailbox finisher(Q5693A) but print jobs sent to the top output bin print with no errors.
    I recently changed the fuser, all pickup rollers, toner, and paper. I also checked the black plastic guides that lead out to the left side and everything looks normal. It really doesnt matter what paper tray the job comes from, whenever it is going to the finisher it will ghost jam. One more thing that I thought was intresting, when I do a paper path test without the finisher installed, test prints going to the left output bin are sent to the top output bin with no errors involved. Paper path test with the finisher installed will error, so its not a specific job causing the error. Printer has 1.6 million impressions.
    Just wondering if I am missing something and would appreciate any input.

Thanks

kc_gooner

Re: HP LaserJet 9050 13.12.02 error

Just to add more info, the finisher(Q5693A) was recently replaced with a known working model and still ghost jams so that should rule out the finisher being the issue.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    HP LaserJet 9050 13.12.02 error

Thumbs up Re: HP LaserJet 9050 13.12.02 error

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Rick Martinez's Avatar

Re: HP LaserJet 9050 13.12.02 error

Quote Originally Posted by kc_gooner View Post
    I have "ghost" jams with the 13.12.02 message associated with it, occasionally error 13.12.00. This only happens when print jobs are sent to the 8 bin mailbox finisher(Q5693A) but print jobs sent to the top output bin print with no errors.
    I recently changed the fuser, all pickup rollers, toner, and paper. I also checked the black plastic guides that lead out to the left side and everything looks normal. It really doesnt matter what paper tray the job comes from, whenever it is going to the finisher it will ghost jam. One more thing that I thought was intresting, when I do a paper path test without the finisher installed, test prints going to the left output bin are sent to the top output bin with no errors involved. Paper path test with the finisher installed will error, so its not a specific job causing the error. Printer has 1.6 million impressions.
    Just wondering if I am missing something and would appreciate any input.

Thanks
    hello Kc
    did you figure out the issue?
    im having exactly the same problem and was wondering if you could point me on the right direction.

I have replaced the "flipper" according to the service manual and still same problem. it also keeps saying that the staples are out eventhou there are staples but i know that is a different problem.

thanks for your time.
    Rick