Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hp cartridges

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Hp cartridges

I'm having problems finding a good reliable source (wholesale) generic cartridges for hp engines. Any input greatly appreciated! Thanks, Kurt

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Hp cartridges

Reslling generics

I just started selling myself.Ive tested different sellers and from my limited experience its a crapshoot when it comes to generics,however thats where I make the most money.GO to ebay,make deals with different sellers on cartridges(FOR example if you see a seller with good feedback selling HP 12a for $25 plus $5 shipping,offer him $120 for 5 cartridges including shipping and start working out deals that way telling them you resell where you live.Then resell to your customers for $45 to $50(oem goes for $70 at staples(always use staples as your guide)and you make $20-25 a pop.Help customer to see he saves $20-$25 for same Quality and same yield.Help him to see he loses nothing and gains everything
    Do this with every Hp cartridge including color one,making evem more on the X cartridges which I always try to sell(I tell cust. he is paying less fot the Higher yielding X and its still cheaper then the OEM A cartridge he buys at staples.Make even higher markups on the more expensive cartridges. HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU<
    ANDY

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    know your vendors, have good relations with them...make sure they will back their product.

you will never find a generic that is 100% so the question comes down to what happens when you a get a bad one, how can you handle it.

Save yourself a lot of headaches and happy customers though and stay away from the generic COLOR cartridges. I've seen so many bad ones I can't even tell you. They will dump, gost and bleed at worst.
    and at best the colors will not be correct.

field service supervisor 100+ Posts mikeena's Avatar
    are you still looking for hp cartridges i know someone to contact

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Still looking

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeena View Post
    are you still looking for hp cartridges i know someone to contact
    Still looking

bryan

hp

are you looking for empties to reman

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    I'm always looking. Thanks, Kurt

field service supervisor 100+ Posts mikeena's Avatar
    you might try katun.com

Katun's pretty good. I use them and Image star. The good thing about Image star is if the order is over 50 dollars they ship next day air at ground price. I have had a couple give problems, but I drop ship most of them and if there is a problem I just call them and they send a new one and pick up the bad one. Just something else I dont have to deal with. You also might try to find a local rebuilder. I use one here in Tampa and they have been very consistant. They acually rebuild the cartridge not just fill with toner. You really have to get a good source, because there are alot of shit companies out there in that type of industry.