Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    End User 250+ Posts

Question about automatic cleaning on HP CLJ CM3530

I disabled automatic cleaning on my HP CLJ CM3550 because the manual says it will print a cleaning sheet automatically as needed.

My issue with that is that I print professional documents that I sell and don't want to have to comb through each print job for random cleaning sheets the machine decides to print or my customers ending up with a "This cleaning sheet helps maintain good print quality" page or whatever the sheet says randomly in the document.

If i enable automatic cleaning could a cleaning sheet be printed in the middle of a print job, or would it wait until the print job is complete, no matter how long it is, before printing a cleaning sheet? If it at least prints the cleaning page between rather than during print jobs it will at least be easier to find the random cleaning sheets throughout my print jobs.

Thanks

AutoMajical Resolutionist 2,500+ Posts

Re: Question about automatic cleaning on HP CLJ CM3530

GTFA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mystic Crystal Revelations

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonerbomb View Post
    GTFA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol! I had to Google "GTFA" to find out what it meant!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aab1 View Post
    I disabled automatic cleaning on my HP CLJ CM3550 because the manual says it will print a cleaning sheet automatically as needed.

My issue with that is that I print professional documents that I sell and don't want to have to comb through each print job for random cleaning sheets the machine decides to print or my customers ending up with a "This cleaning sheet helps maintain good print quality" page or whatever the sheet says randomly in the document.

If i enable automatic cleaning could a cleaning sheet be printed in the middle of a print job, or would it wait until the print job is complete, no matter how long it is, before printing a cleaning sheet? If it at least prints the cleaning page between rather than during print jobs it will at least be easier to find the random cleaning sheets throughout my print jobs.

Thanks
    Get thee gone moron! Your posts do not contribute anything to this forum and you never take anyone's advice. I took some from your reputation and I hope others do the same. Have a nice day! >P
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Service Manager 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wseyller View Post
    Lol! I had to Google "GTFA" to find out what it meant!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    You Too?

Now I don't feel so bad.

Rob S