Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Exclamation HP CM 6040 No display after service it

Hi i have a CM 6040 which the display doesnt come on after service it and put on,i took another formatter to other same machine working fine,i took the fault formatter put in the unit removes all cable EIO,DIMMs,power code etc the display comes on but after finished to put covers back the same fault appers when i put power on what is the fault?

If u put on the machine is warming as it was before,the fans running fine and i try to do a engine test is fine doing the test but still display doent come on lights,i try to ping IP it doent shows IP and i commmand to print through USB and Network not working
    Last edited by kwame; 05-02-2014 at 07:30 AM. Reason: i have another info

Technician

Re: HP CM 6040 No display after service it

Quote Originally Posted by kwame View Post
    Hi i have a CM 6040 which the display doesnt come on after service it and put on,i took another formatter to other same machine working fine,i took the fault formatter put in the unit removes all cable EIO,DIMMs,power code etc the display comes on but after finished to put covers back the same fault appers when i put power on what is the fault?

If u put on the machine is warming as it was before,the fans running fine and i try to do a engine test is fine doing the test but still display doent come on lights,i try to ping IP it doent shows IP and i commmand to print through USB and Network not working
    Sounds like the memory dimm on the scanner control board same dimm on the formatter 512mb can swap them over to fault find