Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar

hp 5035 10.10.00 error

I'm getting a 10.10.00 supply memory error. I have swapped formatters, one complete unit including memory from an existing mfd, but the error persists. swapped out k cartridge as well, wondering if anyone has encountered this issue before. Thanks!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    hp 5035 10.10.00 error

Re: hp 5035 10.10.00 error

Quote Originally Posted by roho View Post
    I'm getting a 10.10.00 supply memory error. I have swapped formatters, one complete unit including memory from an existing mfd, but the error persists. swapped out k cartridge as well, wondering if anyone has encountered this issue before. Thanks!

error is for memory chip on toner cart. the chip on the toner cart is bad/not working, especially generic toner, or the reader (that the chip on the toner cart contacts.) is bad.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts roho's Avatar

new to hp, the contact holder was bad, likely an open switch. Saved me from trying the dc controller. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by roho View Post

the information in toner chip is wrong, you need to replace a new chip for hp 5035, to try again

toner chip for laser printer and copier