Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    RSS Robot

Mystique Salon and Spa Named 'Official Small Business of NASCAR, Courtesy of Office D

(PR-inside.com) http://www.officedepotracing.com - Office Depot, Delray Beach Mindy Kramer, 561-438-4276 mindy.kramer@officedepot.com or Edelman Lisa Schmitz, 312-240-2604 lisa.schmitz@edelman.com Office Depot (NYSE:ODP), a leading global provider of office products and services, announced today that Mystique Salon and Spa of Boise, Idaho, will be the 'Official Small Business of NASCAR, courtesy of Office Depot' for the remainder of the 2008 NASCAR(R) Sprint Cup Series(TM) season. Mystique Salon and Spa owner Julie Catalano -- the first female business owner to be named as the Office Depot 'Official Small Business of NASCAR' since the annual promotion began in 2005 -- was introduced by Office Depot ..

More...

Re: Mystique Salon and Spa Named 'Official Small Business of NASCAR, Courtesy of Offi

Hi. Actually these days, finding a website where you can find quality spa furniture is a real challenge that I recently had to face. It took me a whole lot of time to search, but I was very lucky as my friend recommended me to look here for what I needed. I decided to take his advice and I have not regretted it at all, because on this website I was able to find a large number of high quality furniture for my beauty salon.
    Last edited by childish; 01-15-2023 at 11:45 AM.