Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    I post the news 1,000+ Posts

InfoTrends’ Social Networking and Photo Sharing Study Points to Opportunities in Phot

InfoTrends has just released a detailed new study investigating consumers’ use of social networks, with particular emphasis on photo-related activities taking place via these networks. The results of the consumer survey that was conducted have some interesting implications for the digital imaging market. According to the survey research, nearly three quarters of regular social network users engage in photo sharing, demonstrating that this is clearly a photo-active group of consumers. Although a relatively low percentage of them indicated interest in ordering prints and photo merchandise from the photos shared there, InfoTrends believes that they represent more than 50 million potential customers

More...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RSS Robot View Post
    InfoTrends has just released a detailed new study investigating consumers’ use of social networks, with particular emphasis on photo-related activities taking place via these networks. The results of the consumer survey that was conducted have some interesting implications for the digital imaging market. According to the survey research, nearly three quarters of regular social network users engage in photo sharing, demonstrating that this is clearly a photo-active group of consumers. Although a relatively low percentage of them indicated interest in ordering prints and photo merchandise from the photos shared there, InfoTrends believes that they represent more than 50 million potential customers

More...
    Sounds interesting... now how could I spin this for my sales manager...
    Sad To Say I Don't Have a Life
    I do this stuff on the weekends too