Seattle, WA – August 27, 2010 - One Print Solutions, Inc. now offers two FREE whitepapers to companies looking to either enter the managed print market or for companies looking for an economical solution that is scalable.

One Print Solutions, Inc. has created a comprehensive, turnkey solution that allows dealers to kick start their own managed print business with no capital outlay, no training curve for internal resources and is essentially a complete “business in a box”. As part of its MPS business kit, One Print Solutions offers remote monitoring, high quality compatible cartridges, nationwide delivery within 24-48 hours, leasing programs, help desk support, and nationwide printer service. They also offer a comprehensive training program, marketing solutions, and a fully outsourced administrative support team. This last piece is the true differentiator from other programs and is the backbone of our whitepapers.

According to Gary Halperin, CEO “I have been involved with managed print since 2002 and I have seen what works and what doesn’t. In managing the infrastructure for a $50 million business, I would’ve taken advantage of the ability to grow my business without all of the risks and costs associated with delivering the entire solution set like One Print Solutions has. In this model, you sell a page and buy a page as well as lock in your infrastructure costs.”

read more

More...