Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    I post the news 1,000+ Posts
    Denver Colorado Criminal & DUI Law Firm: Hire professional attorneys

Denver Colorado Criminal & DUI Law Firm: Hire professional attorneys

- convenient to downtown and the Denver Tech Center (DTC). The law firm serves clients throughout the Front Range, including the cities of Denver, Boulder, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Fort Collins, Golden, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Lakewood, Englewood, Broomfield, Westminster and Littleton; and other communities in Denver County, Jefferson County, Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Adams County and Summit County. Rosenthal and Heyman is a long established law firm which has been working to help people who have been caught for some crime or even mistakably to protect the rights of the people throughout Colorado. Many people think they did

More...

jazz10

Re: Denver Colorado Criminal & DUI Law Firm: Hire professional attorneys

Quote Originally Posted by RSS Robot View Post
    - convenient to downtown and the Denver Tech Center (DTC). The law firm serves clients throughout the Front Range, including the cities of Denver, Boulder, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Fort Collins, Golden, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Lakewood, Englewood, Broomfield, Westminster and Littleton; and other communities in Denver County, Jefferson County, Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Adams County and Summit County. Rosenthal and Heyman is a long established Maryland dui online class firm which has been working to help people who have been caught for some crime or even mistakably to protect the rights of the people throughout Colorado. Many people think they did

More...
    Hi

You always think that DUIs are something that young people get. I always looked down on kids who go out and get completely drunk, then decide to get behind the wheel of a car. Then I got arrested for drunk driving when I was 53.

I didn’t realize that after three drinks, I was impaired enough to fail a sobriety test. I often went out for business meetings after work and would have a couple of drinks. I guess I never knew how much those drinks really impacted me.

I was surprised when I saw the flashing lights but figured that perhaps I’d been speeding. The officer asked me if I had been drinking, and as I answered her, I could smell the alcohol on my own breath. Even then, I thought I was still below the limit. When my test came back at a .09, I was shocked. I didn’t feel drunk. I was taken down to the station and booked. I called my attorney, who was able to bail me out. Telling my wife what had happened was hard. She was always on my case about driving after going to these business meetings, and now her worst fear had come true.

Even though it’s all behind me now, I will always have the stigma of being a drunk driver on my driving record. My insurance company dropped me when they found out about my DUI, and my new insurance company is charging me nearly double.

I still attend these meetings for my line of work, but now I strictly drink sparkling water. I also make sure any associates I meet with have a safe way to get home. I never want anyone I know to have to go through what I did.

I need your help

Welter_83

Re: Denver Colorado Criminal & DUI Law Firm: Hire professional attorneys

Even my friend who is around 40 has faced similar situation. He was charged with drunk driving last year and then hired a good DUI attorney Los Angeles and paid him so much money. I really couldn’t understand why he did all this as it was going to be career threating for him.