Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    BH C203 Loud plastic gear over gear noise from right rear corner of machine

Lightbulb Re: BH C203 Loud plastic gear over gear noise from right rear corner of machine

Just to give you idea if you haven't solved it yet here is a vid I made a while back. So far I have done 3 machines from which 2 were complete disassemble and with one I was lucky to vac out the compacted toner augers/hoppers and another 2 are waiting in the office should I have some "free" time

Good Luck

G
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Re: BH C203 Loud plastic gear over gear noise from right rear corner of machine

Habik,
    Those videos are great. Should this happen again I may just do the whole job.
    I ended up replacing that BHC203 with the BHC360. It seems to do well and the
    customer likes it. We will use the rest of the BHC203 for parts.

Thanks again for posting those Utube videos

DR

Red face Re: BH C203 Loud plastic gear over gear noise from right rear corner of machine

I just get this problem to...i have check many times, and i find the problem is toner yellow harden in tube betwen toner catritge and IU. I try to clear the tube many times and the problem stil came after 20 to 30 copies.At last i check that toner motor yellow to often turning. I try change tcr yellow value to -3. And the problem solved. I have try to print over 200 sheets. But i thing it is abnormal value, couse the value in minimum range. I am afraid this solution just temporary. I need advise to make this value back to normal. (Sorry for my english)

dirham,
    I ended up replacing this machine with the next newer model. It would have taken to much time
    and cost the customer to much to repair the problem. But I really wanted to do it just to say
    I can.
    Well, habik did just that, and he posted a video for us all to follow. That is the solution you seek.

I'm glad you posted this today because I am going out to a BHC360 with similar symptoms.
    Has anyone seen this on the BHC360?

Thanks

DR

PS
    I had no trouble understanding your English, it's good.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts avecosat's Avatar

In this model the problem is the pipe in between the waste toner box and the transfer belt cleaning , is easy to disasemble from the front side of the copier with a single screw .

Clean the pipe and the transfer belt cleaning .

Quote Originally Posted by avecosat View Post
    In this model the problem is the pipe in between the waste toner box and the transfer belt cleaning , is easy to disasemble from the front side of the copier with a single screw .

Clean the pipe and the transfer belt cleaning .

Excatly that! Waste box out and ITB out. Clean the ITB auger and check for operation (had once the auger snapped). Now you can remove the shutter between ITB and Waste Box.(1 screw from front) Use long nose pliers (easy removal and re-fitting) Make sure you get it in properly back or you might get called back.
    Firmwares HERE

Avecosat & Habik,
    Thank you for the prompt reply. I did get out to that account. I did pretty much what you said. Pulled the ITB and the gear on the
    cleaning assy would not turn. I cleaned it out and the spring loaded shutter so it would close with just the spring force.
    I put my vacuum on the exit port of the part that dumps it into the box. Another company came out and said they replaced
    the ITB assy. The customer said it got worse after that. That didn't make sense to me. That was about a month ago.
    I'm not sure but that part just above the waste toner box, is there an augar in there? And it looks to be right under the
    ITB shutter?

Thanks for the input.

DR

No auger inbetween waste box and ITB.
    Its basically a shutter with 1 1/2" square vertical pipe that stops the waste to fall through when waste box is removed. The exhaust auger is on ITB only.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk
    Firmwares HERE

Thank you Habik,
    That was the missing piece of my puzzle. I feel confident now that I have fixed the problem.

Thanks again

DR