Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    blueboy2001
    Check the proxy settings in Internet Explorer by going to Tools, Internet Options, Connections, LAN Settings. If there is a proxy server entered, untick the "Use proxy server" box and try again.

If it now works, turn the proxy back on, click Advanced, and enter the copier IP in the "do not use proxy server for addresses beginning with" box.

redime
    Quote Originally Posted by deogey View Post
    I have a Bizhub 200 with this same behavior; any idea where i could find the firmware to try to flash it?

and does flashing the firmware reset all of my settings?
    TIA
    No it will not change your settings

Where are you located?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    I have same problem on bizhub 250. Customer has three of these browse find from 2 but this one just will not. Changed MFBS board latest firmware (80). Still exactly the same. Even when connecting laptop directly using cross over cable the laptop will not browse to this machine. It cannot be machine security settings as that would mean i cant browse to any of them.

deogey
    Quote Originally Posted by redime View Post
    No it will not change your settings

Where are you located?

RI (Hopkinton)

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Haroldbfix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wingnut View Post
    Hey BGBAS thanks for the reply.

I have tried firfox, IE 6 and I have java enabled and loaded. I can't get the public screen to come up

Here's what the browser says...
    Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
    Most likely causes:
    You are not connected to the Internet.
    The website is having problems
    You might be entering the wrong address

I got the IP off of the config page and I set it up - i know it's correct, I can ping it, it scans to email so I know i have connectivity.

It's like the webserver isnt running at all ?

I cant find anywhere in the configuration sheet that shows whether its running or not. Is there some place to load the webserver?
    have you tried a different browser?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Got mine sorted by using total clear on the machine.

SomeDude

Bizhub 350 web interface not available

This is not a fix, but it may give a clue to somebody who *can* help us: If I go into Windows Explorer - NOT IE - and type the IP address without a leading '\\' or anything else, an IE window is launched that says the page can't be found. BUT, if you look closely, you can see that the 'back' arrow is enabled. Using that, I can see ~part~ of the Web-based UI page. What could possibly be causing such a thing?!?!?!

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts
    Bizhub 350 web interface not available

Don't know about the rest of the world, but here in Australia we have this problem as well.

What it is here is simply upgrading the firmware on the machine to version 70 or later.

The underlying problem is .Net Framework 3 and up. When using Internet Explorer, .Net Framework runs in the background when viewing webpages, but the machines weren't able to understand the requests unless you upgraded the firmware. If you are using .Net Framework 2 and below, you would find that everything is ok.

The other thing you can do is try using Firefox, but I have had a case where this didn't work either, so the firmware upgrade was necessary.

Technician
    i had the same problem
    the only way is to update/reinstall the firmware of the machine with SD cart

copiercopy

HELP

I want to down my copier counter C450 bizhub