Hello, I'm user of your Konica Minolta BizHub 600 printer, and i wonder if you could

Hello,

I'm user of Konica Minolta BizHub 600 printer, and i wonder if you could tell me why print options are not available in the menu ? Is there some malfunction or this printer doesn't have network printing option at all ?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Hello, I'm user of your Konica Minolta BizHub 600 printer, and i wonder if you c

The Bizhub 600 does not have printing as a standard feature.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people just abuse this privelage more than others

Re: Hello, I'm user of your Konica Minolta BizHub 600 printer, and i wonder if you c

Is there any chance i could add this feature to this printer, and how ?

Service Manager 250+ Posts Zackuth's Avatar

You could buy the print accessory and get the machine to print, but support for this machine ends March of next year (meaning no more parts will be available). I would get another machine.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

You are looking for an IC-202, try Ebay...I wouldn't pay more that 100-150 US for the chip...as the previous poster mentioned, this MFP is obsolete and although parts are scarce, so are the MFPs. The chip is an 8 pin EPROM that fits into a slot on the control board labeled "IC". Once inserted, there are no other settings required, you can download the BH600 driver and go to town. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Thank you for your answer, can you please tell me if this is the chip that i need?
    Brand New IC 204 Konica Minolta Print Controller 16JE U for Bizhub 360 420 500 | eBay

Not sure why you would have to ask....This says IC204 for the BH 500, it does not say IC202 for the BH600. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    Not sure why you would have to ask....This says IC204 for the BH 500, it does not say IC202 for the BH600. Emujo
    I'm sorry, I copied the wrong link.

Konica Minolta IC 202 Print Controller for Bizhub 600 750 | eBay <- this one ?

But it still says IC 204 on the chip...

This is NOT the correct chip. Emujo

General Troublemaker 250+ Posts ddude's Avatar

Here is the correct controller, complete with installation instructions and all you would need.....

Konica IC202 New in Box 15NB
    2000 mockingbirds = 2 kilomockingbirds