Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts dogsbody's Avatar

Bizhub C7000 tray 4 problem

Hi Everyone,
    We recently sold our showroom c7000 to a new customer and everything was perfect in the office but once we got it onsite tray 4 (LU-202) can't be selected. It is picked up by the print driver and shows on the operation panel however it is greyed out like in the images. We took the LCT to another machine and it worked fine, we've checked wiring and isolation dip switches, reloaded firmware and have managed to stump the guys at Konica who're leaning towards replacing boards. Before we go ordering expensive parts I thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone else has seen anything like this before? Images show whats happening, trays there but can't do anything with it.
    Cheers.

Almost forgot, in service mode if you adjust restart timing as an example, and specify tray 4 it will light up green and feed from the tray. Choose a different tray on that screen and you can't go back to tray 4 with out exiting back into service mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dogsbody; 08-21-2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: extra info

Re: Bizhub C7000 tray 4 problem

Hello,
    I believe this was resolved by turning off the faulty isolation switch for tray 4 and 5 PFU (dipswitch 35-0 and 35-1 to off). It was strange these switches were causing this issue.
    Kind Regards,
    Your Friendly KM Tech support :-)

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Bizhub C7000 tray 4 problem

Im having a problem with not showing sra3 as an option in paper setting (tray 4 LFU), the guides are snug against the paper.