Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    MK03

Angry Monthly read "account track" error - bi

I'm trying to gather the monthly totals off our Bizhub C454 to send to our head office and I can't export the data to my computer. PageScope keeps saying there is an account track error, but there is no information about what the error might be, either in PageScope or on the copier and I have no idea what to do. Our tech-support people couldn't figure it out either. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Monthly read "account track" error - bi

Probably something corrupt, have KM service pull the authentication info using PSDA, errors will show up here when you try to push the info back to another MFP. If the MFP function version was updated with a firmware update, it may have caused the corruption, HDD issues may be a possible fault. If so you may have to wipe everything, format the HDD and start over. Do you have more that 1 MFP that can be used to capture the account track info? Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.