Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bizhub C550 Missing Network Tab (#5) under Admin Settings

Re: Bizhub C550 Missing Network Tab (#5) under Admin Settings

I have either progressed or regressed... I was able to obtain a 128mb card, did a hex edit of 00's on it and loaded it using FIT with Mosel2_cf.tar.gz. After doing the reset I received the page asking for entering serial numbers. Is this normal? From what documentation I had found it did not mention this. Where do I find the serial numbers? Just look at each item for the serial number or is there something more to it? In a prior thread on here it was mentioned to someone else with a different model to look at the service manual. I have the bizhub C550 service manual 2008.06 Ver. 8.0 and I was unable to find any information regarding this. Any help in directing me would be appreciated.

Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

Re: Bizhub C550 Missing Network Tab (#5) under Admin Settings

The serial number it wants is the MFP serial number. It's on the back of the machine, you can enter it in Service mode: System 1, Serial Number input, select printer and enter it there. The rest are up to you if you want to enter them. You may have to do the Installation procedure as well if you get the "lines of shame"(color lines) on color copies.