Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Bizhub 36 error 9401

Just had this fault the other day - locked on KM Logo -- changed the SSD Card.

All good. Fairly common fault, unfortunately. Sometimes formatting the card helps if you catch it at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    The scanner lamp on this machine stays on all of the time creating a lot of heat that eventually leads to this problem.It happens on the C35 machines too.

This fixes it every time. Strip open the scanner section. You need to lift the scanner rails on the left hand side by .75mm. I have used electrical tape, masking tape and sellotape before but mirror tape works the best.
    Use a small piece of 3mm thick mirror tape underneath the rails front and back on the left side.

Don't over tighten the screws or you are going to squash the tape too much. Make sure the CCD/scanner unit does not travel into the tape.

Have fun!
    Is it .75mm or 3mm to resolve this issue. Presently working on a C 35 problem is intermitten

Quote Originally Posted by CraigW View Post
    We did battle with a 42 that logged 9401s often.

The exp lamp was plenty bright, but a new lamp (now made available) solved it.
    hello! can you post the part number for the new lamp?
    thank you!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Bizhub 36 error 9401

part number for the lamp
    A121PP0F00

Hello,
    is the firmware resolving or does the lamp need to be replaced? Do you know why when I try to update the firmware it gives me incorrect format?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by informaticaoffice View Post
    Hello,
    is the firmware resolving or does the lamp need to be replaced? Do you know why when I try to update the firmware it gives me incorrect format?
    Can't tell you about the firmware, but every time I've had to deal with this, only way to clear was to replace the lamp.
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

[QUOTE = CraigW; 493373] Batalhamos com um 42 que registrava 9401s com frequência.

A lâmpada exp era bastante brilhante, mas uma nova lâmpada (agora disponibilizada) resolveu o problema. [/ QUOTE]

Boa tarde Estou precisando de lâmpada c35, você consegue o código e onde posso comprar ? Obrigado