Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Win 10- Scan to folder using FTP and firmware update using FTP on C203 or higher ver.

Win 10- Scan to folder using FTP and firmware update using FTP on C203 or higher ver.

Hi Guys hope someone has a guide manual on FTP C203 or anything higher.

Initially wanted to upgrade firmware over FTP but wasn't able to connect, so tried scan to PC using FTP and same result. SMB is fine btw.
    Has anyone had success with FTP scanning to windows machine using inbuilt ISS or even FTP utility (in my case Konica Minolta)... have installed so far the utility setup to anonymous and or user with no joy. Tried setting up ISS FTP site, no joy.
    Machine can't connect to network. Enabled on machine FTP-TX over port21. Tried exceptions in firewall, then even without firewall..no joy.. missing a bit from the puzzle and going a bit frustrated.

Looked up few video tutorials of setting up ftp site, scan to FTP folder on old bizhubs and don't think I did something different unless there is something missing...anyone with a bit of a experience on win FTP setup? I have no problem with scanning to a MAC OSX, so it ain't the machine.

Many Thanks.
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Win 10- Scan to folder using FTP and firmware update using FTP on C203 or higher

Use FileZilla. The KM FTP Utility doesnt like anything new.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Win 10- Scan to folder using FTP and firmware update using FTP on C203 or higher

Quote Originally Posted by splblazer91 View Post
    Use FileZilla. The KM FTP Utility doesnt like anything new.

Thanks, got it working via crossover, when tried over NAT network, had issues to connect despite opened ports. Have you tried to use inbuilt IIS windows FTP service?
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I havent. Most of my customers still use SMB.