Exclamation Konica Minolta C7000 Big Black Problem!!!!

Hi guys!
    I have a problem that haunts me!!
    I had about 2 c7000 who I replaced the dev.unit K and the problem disappeared.
    Now there is a third c7000 (c7000 always) that had the problem in question...great...I replace the dev. unit K and actually the problem is resolved.
    After 5k click back problem!!! shit...I think of a dev. K faulty unit and replace it with another new...and the problem disappears.
    Now it's been a bit of time and always about 5k click and returned yet!!!! I attach some pictures.
    ps.it is a problem to transfers?It states that the first time that happened to me I tried, before replacing the dev.unit k, to change the kit transfer belt, drum, charging without solving the problem.
    It states that even if you replace the developer K the fault disappears only to return always after about 5k click!!!!
    I hope you can help me! thanks and sorry for my bad english...i'm italian.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Konica Minolta C7000 Big Black Problem!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinto89 View Post
    Hi guys!
    Now there is a third c7000 (c7000 always) that had the problem in question...great...I replace the dev. unit K and actually the problem is resolved.
    After 5k click back problem!!! shit...I think of a dev. K faulty unit and replace it with another new...and the problem disappears.
    Now it's been a bit of time and always about 5k click and returned yet!!!! I attach some pictures.
    ps.it is a problem to transfers?It states that the first time that happened to me I tried, before replacing the dev.unit k, to change the kit transfer belt, drum, charging without solving the problem.
    It states that even if you replace the developer K the fault disappears only to return always after about 5k click!!!!

Hi there

Try spacing both edgesDrum Tape.pngImage Fault.png of the drum with tape. This normally fixes the problem.

Technician

Concordo, un'altra soluzione è quella di mettere un giro di scotch sui collari del gruppo di sviluppo, ottieni lo stesso risultato ovvero allontani il gruppo di sviluppo dal tamburo.

Buon lavoro
    Try spacing both edgesDrum Tape.pngImage Fault.png of the drum with tape. This normally fixes the problem.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by silviux View Post
    Concordo, un'altra soluzione è quella di mettere un giro di scotch sui collari del gruppo di sviluppo, ottieni lo stesso risultato ovvero allontani il gruppo di sviluppo dal tamburo.

Buon lavoro
    Try spacing both edgesDrum Tape.pngImage Fault.png of the drum with tape. This normally fixes the problem.
    [/QUOTE]

thanks guys I try and I'll know
    I see quite convinced and I hope works

silviux hai pm

Technician

Ciao, sul sito a noi dedicato km o Develop esiste un bollettino n° 21 del 18/11/2014 che spiega alla lettera come risolvere il problema.

Buon Lavoro

Quote Originally Posted by tinto89 View Post
    Hi guys!
    drums made in Malaysia all had wrong adjustments and were too close to dev unit the china ones were correct if you have a Malaysian drum with a green dot sticker on box then they are the fixed ones hope this helps

Technician

Did this solve your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by LinxTech View Post
    Did this solve your problem?
    yes yes solved...
    very thanks