Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Konica C220 - Email subject

Hi All

I have a used KM C220 with someone else's company name in the subject line when you scan and send emails from it.

When I log onto the copier via explorer as administrator, the email subject line is blank!

Please can anyone help me clear this old company name?

Thanks

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Konica C220 - Email subject

Admin/Administrator Machine Settings/Admin address and Machine address. Subject line has nothing to do with from address. You can always do a network init to clear this info out though. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    Admin/Administrator Machine Settings/Admin address and Machine address. Subject line has nothing to do with from address. You can always do a network init to clear this info out though. Emujo
    its not the 'from' address that's the problem, it's the subject line of the email (or the message it puts in the email subject line)...............

Screenshot 2016-01-19 16.00.47.jpgSubject line info is programmed through the public user, not admin...Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

the current settings have been saved as default in scan mode - even if you change the subject in pswc it will stay as it was set previously at the panel. Change it in scan mode once corrected and then re-save the current settings as default.

Had this yesterday and was reminded of this quirk.

Quote Originally Posted by EarthKmTech View Post
    the current settings have been saved as default in scan mode - even if you change the subject in pswc it will stay as it was set previously at the panel. Change it in scan mode once corrected and then re-save the current settings as default.

Had this yesterday and was reminded of this quirk.
    Thanks!

How do I save as default once changed?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

scan/fax mode -> communication settings -> email settings -> subject -> write yours. -> "close" ->
    utilty/counter -> user settings -> scan/fax settings -> default scan/fax settings -> current setting -> "OK"

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    scan/fax mode -> communication settings -> email settings -> subject -> write yours. -> "close" ->
    utilty/counter -> user settings -> scan/fax settings -> default scan/fax settings -> current setting -> "OK"
    Good answer...think I'm going to like JDR...Emujo