Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts progoffice's Avatar

Konica Minolta C308 initial fax issues

Just a heads up. I've installed two C308 machines with the optional fax system on board. On both installs (different customers), I had initial fax problems where the fax TX would immediately fail once a connection was established. I called Konica and they did admit that this was an issue and gave me some things to try. They first had me do the fax file format several times. This didn't work. I then re-initialized the fax system. Following the re-initialization, I was able to fax like normal. This is a pretty easy fix, but was never an issue with the previous two fax cards that came before this one. I would love to hear if any others have experienced this issue or if I'm the only one. Thanks!

Technician

Konica Minolta C308 initial fax issues

Konica will also warranty the boards. I have had several fk-508 units fail on send or not allow off-hook. After fax file format and initialization they would work for a day or two Konica Minolta C308 initial fax issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Konica Minolta C308 initial fax issues

When you do the fax init the message that it was done successfully is missing the last few characters. We were told to perform the init repeatedly until the entire message was displayed. Some would take 3-4 attempts. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts progoffice's Avatar

Re: Konica Minolta C308 initial fax issues

The other thing I notice on these things, is when doing an On Hook dial, there is a very slow and delayed tone response when dialing the number. Anyone else notice this?