Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Bizhub 500 - Server Disk Full

Re: Bizhub 500 - Server Disk Full

Quote Originally Posted by REM Live View Post
    The memory is showing up on the main screen as 100%.
    Tom
    I see this is a pretty old post, but I am pretty sure that on these machines 100% means that there is 100% of the 'memory' available.

Like already suggested, check your HDD. If its working, then I would simply try a different protocol (e.g., SMB or FTP). In my opinion they are easiest to setup.

Hope this helps a little...

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synaux View Post
    I see this is a pretty old post, but I am pretty sure that on these machines 100% means that there is 100% of the 'memory' available.

Like already suggested, check your HDD. If its working, then I would simply try a different protocol (e.g., SMB or FTP). In my opinion they are easiest to setup.

Hope this helps a little...

HAHAHAHA!!! Fell into the old trap of old posts being brought up in my news feed... lol
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.

Lightbulb Re: Bizhub 500 - Server Disk Full

I just had the same issue. I noticed that I only get the issue when trying to Fax-to-Email documents of photos. If I just send standard documents they go through fine. I am awaiting a tech to call me to see if there is anything physical I can do to fix the error when trying to send photos but my guess is that it is to large a pixel to send through email when you have alot of them. It may also be an internet provider email setting for large files when sending to and from your email. I hope this helps anyone else with the issue. I know it was hard for me to find information for solving this error message but I seemed to figure it out on my own since my search only brought this thread up.

Question Re: Bizhub 500 - Server Disk Full

It occur to KONICA MINOLTA C250i model too. We have a scan to a Gmail setup, scan to a couple page to email was fine, but not scanning 20 - 30+ paper. check 'Server load reduction transmission method' setting is 'off', I understand Gmail attachment limit is 25MB, user claim they can scan lot more page than that, 20 to 25 papers not that many... I guess it is the firmware issue? is anyone else still encounter this?

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CRK1918 View Post
    It occur to KONICA MINOLTA C250i model too. We have a scan to a Gmail setup, scan to a couple page to email was fine, but not scanning 20 - 30+ paper. check 'Server load reduction transmission method' setting is 'off', I understand Gmail attachment limit is 25MB, user claim they can scan lot more page than that, 20 to 25 papers not that many... I guess it is the firmware issue? is anyone else still encounter this?
    You should start a new thread specific for the Biz C250i so your post wont get lost in this old thread. Would definitely update firmware first. Dont know that model well but can you add optional storage or memory to it?

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    You should start a new thread specific for the Biz C250i so your post wont get lost in this old thread. Would definitely update firmware first. Dont know that model well but can you add optional storage or memory to it?
    Thanks for the reply and the suggestion, user claim can scan a lot more paper than 20 or 30 page and beyond before, got me confused... I still need to find out what kind of email account setting they have previously, or changed anything at all. I did test the scanned folder with 25+ papers was fine, so memory should be fine? It got 8G max memory.

Sharing this just to see if everybody has any other idea, in the meantime, definitely got to upgrade firmware if I got a chance, will try a different email address and a different sending email server too.

How arethe scan-settings?
    Did they change any scan-setting?

Had the message on a c450i. Customer wanted to scan TIFF, 600dpi, A3, about 60-90 pages per job.
    16-18 pages worked per mail, all above that came the message "server full".
    Now he scans to SMB. It's easier for him (no need to manually save mail-attachments to PC as before).

Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    How arethe scan-settings?
    Did they change any scan-setting?

Had the message on a c450i. Customer wanted to scan TIFF, 600dpi, A3, about 60-90 pages per job.
    16-18 pages worked per mail, all above that came the message "server full".
    Now he scans to SMB. It's easier for him (no need to manually save mail-attachments to PC as before).

I also set up scan to folder for the user too, they also said the same thing. I check the scan setting are in a default.

The user says can scan up to 80+ pages again... reboot did the trick, I just had a wait and see if any more issues came up with that.