Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    rt1238

Scan To Email/Buzhub c352

Hello all,
    I have 3 KM Bizhub c353's and 2 c352's. The c352 in my office which is also on the same subnet as the Exchange server works wonderfully when scanning to email. however, the rest of my Bizhubs are in remote offices. And they cannot scan to email.

To this point I've attempted to mirror the settings on each remote Bizhub to the settings on my working Bizhub but no luck. Thinking it may be a mail relay restriction thru the SMTP virtual server, I added the ip's of the Bizhub's and the Ip's of the print servers (just in case???)

Anyway, no luck.

FYI, the rest of the functionality on the remote Bizhubs is great, the only issue is scanning to email.

Any thoughts?

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Scan To Email/Buzhub c352

The remote offices have to be routed to the sever, ensure the default gateway is the router that is directly connected to the copier ( local to the copier ) dns the same.. ect. If you are remote to the other copiers your setting will not work.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

rt1238
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper38_cnd View Post
    The remote offices have to be routed to the sever, ensure the default gateway is the router that is directly connected to the copier ( local to the copier ) dns the same.. ect. If you are remote to the other copiers your setting will not work.
    Thanks pepper, I will set that up.