Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    sinbad

Konica Minolta C552

hey I have recently acquired a minolta bizhub C552 and its giving me a message ( no animation guide data ). we do i find the animation data? and i am also trying to connect to my network i have a wired connection to my router and the light is on but i dont see it on my network. can anyone help please

Re: Konica Minolta C552

Quote Originally Posted by sinbad View Post
    hey I have recently acquired a minolta bizhub C552 and its giving me a message ( no animation guide data ). we do i find the animation data? and i am also trying to connect to my network i have a wired connection to my router and the light is on but i dont see it on my network. can anyone help please
    Animation data can be downloaded from Konica's technical support website, but you'll need to be certified by Konica to get a log in.

As for your connection - make sure the IP settings are set to auto and you don't have manual IP set from where you received it from.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C552

No animation guide usually means the hdd got wiped out.
    Install animation file, update firmware to the latest and do what ^^^he^^^ said.

sinbad

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    No animation guide usually means the hdd got wiped out.
    Install animation file, update firmware to the latest and do what ^^^he^^^ said.
    is there any way to get it with out be a technician?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sinbad View Post
    is there any way to get it with out be a technician?

somebody here may give it to you , but i can't/won't.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C552

Let's see if I have this right, you "acquired" a machine which means you most likely bought on internet or auction, etc. Then you want to come on a tech forum and get free advice. Wow! So basically screw the business people in the copier industry. You mean to tell me you can't pay around $100 for a tech to come in and install animation data & connect to network?

Sorry to jump on you but you hit a nerve.

Anyway since this forum is not designated "tech only" I will help you with what you could easily find on the internet. You need to go into admin mode, password 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, network settings, set to auto, end and back out. Turn machine off and back on. Go back into network settings and set to manual so it doesn't change. Make note of IP etc then go to computer and load driver etc

Good luck

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Konica Minolta C552

Yes most likely the HDD was formatted for security etc. If you can scan & print ok then the HDD is installled, you can simply ignore that message, if not then you may find it has been removed.

If I were you i'd pay to get a tech out anyway just to service & check over the machine, a good KM tech will carry the feed rollers etc in his car (cheap but important items) he'll also reinstall the movie data update the main machine firmware to the latest version. Like I say if you plan on using this "aquired" machine for the long term it us well worth a small initiall outlay!
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk