Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    C754e dirty trailing edge and C3110 C-FB0B when scanning.

Re: C754e dirty trailing edge and C3110 C-FB0B when scanning.

I know this is an old thread. But in case anyone is still encountering this as I did. Change SW291 set it to 32 and the Faults Error FB0B will now be displayed properly as an ADF Misfeed. If you check the jam log you would see an adf misfeed had been recorded with each error. This issue is either PS103 or PS 102 in the adf. If your going to take it apart just replace them both, or or you have a parts machine like I did just swap the ADF. Just to let you know I went through the process of opening a Request and Replacing the MFPB as directed by Tech Support before realizing the real issue.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts B0265's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pepper38_cnd View Post
    I know this is an old thread. But in case anyone is still encountering this as I did. Change SW291 set it to 32 and the Faults Error FB0B will now be displayed properly as an ADF Misfeed. If you check the jam log you would see an adf misfeed had been recorded with each error. This issue is either PS103 or PS 102 in the adf. If your going to take it apart just replace them both, or or you have a parts machine like I did just swap the ADF. Just to let you know I went through the process of opening a Request and Replacing the MFPB as directed by Tech Support before realizing the real issue.
    Thanks for the update, I'm struggling with the same problem.

Hi all,
    I've had this problem on numerous C3110 machines. Konica Minolta has replaced several of them under warranty when several attempts at repair produced no successful results. Now however that these machines are getting older they can no longer be replaced under warranty. The MFPB on this machine is upwards of $700 so replacing it is not the something you would want to do just as a guess. I'd like to hear any success stories on resolving this problem if there are any.
    Thanks!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    C754e dirty trailing edge and C3110 C-FB0B when scanning.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Hi all,
    I've had this problem on numerous C3110 machines. Konica Minolta has replaced several of them under warranty when several attempts at repair produced no successful results. Now however that these machines are getting older they can no longer be replaced under warranty. The MFPB on this machine is upwards of $700 so replacing it is not the something you would want to do just as a guess. I'd like to hear any success stories on resolving this problem if there are any.
    Thanks!
    with this thread being 3 years DEAD I doubt they reported back/solved the issue.

please start your own new thread