Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    stagosal

Ps8 ps9 color registration sensors replace.

Hello there.konica mjnolta c6501. After every auto gamma adjustment and color registration and sensor adjustment and cleaning the color registration sensors i couldnt get the red to pop. It just prints orange. I am prety sure the ps8 and ps9 sensors need to be replaced. But the whole assemble is arround 600-800€. Does anyone know where Can a find only the ps8 and ps9sensors? And just replace them?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Ps8 ps9 color registration sensors replace.

I doubt sensors on its own would be much cheaper.

Sent from my iDon't believe in marketing device using Tapatalk
    .OK Google! ... will I need Berrocca this morning?
    Firmwares HERE

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stagosal View Post
    Hello there.konica mjnolta c6501. After every auto gamma adjustment and color registration and sensor adjustment and cleaning the color registration sensors i couldnt get the red to pop. It just prints orange. I am prety sure the ps8 and ps9 sensors need to be replaced. But the whole assemble is arround 600-800€. Does anyone know where Can a find only the ps8 and ps9sensors? And just replace them?

Unfortunately, those sensors are not available as a separate part from Konica Minolta.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by stagosal View Post
    Unfortunately you cant find only those sensors.
    There is something you could try.
    Clean the transparent plastic cover of every sensor but be careful to not scratch it or break it when u take it down.
    Try to incrase byass fine adj value for M... Try to turn it to 4 and only then do the adjustments.
    This worked twice for me . After 4-5k pages you can change it back to 0 and you will see an improvement to red.
    When your copier isn't printing true red it's not always necessary to replace color reg board. First time i had this problem i changed it and after 2 months the problem was back. That's when i found this lil trick.

Good luck . I hope this works for you too.
    PS: make sure dev/corona/drums are if not new .. below 50% usage.