Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: c-2206 on Pro 951

I did same stuff....check the cleaning unit...tube...pull out ADU
    On the wall inside copier ...2 screws...I vacuum it out...wow ...fixed

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Technician

We have this recurring code on a 951 too.

M2 motor replaced. Blades replaced and manual followed to the letter. Next step is new cleaning Assy and will check bulletin mentioned a few posts back.

Has anyone else found the cure to this?

Thanks

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Issac-brock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tradewynnes2 View Post
    I also have 2 951's and a 1052 throwing this code and C-2238. I have been out on the 951's at least a dozen times between the 2. I also have replaced the cleaning units as a whole in both of the 951's and the M2 and PRCB also. My Konica rep just came out a week ago and swore that it was fixed and closed my service ticket and one of the 2 machines just coded out again today. There is an old style cleaning unit and a new one. The old one has a disc on the cleaning blade flip gear has 2 cut outs and the new one has 3. Firmware does not do a thing to resolve it. All 3 of my machines have different firmware and they were all installed at different accounts at different times, so there is no commonality between them. The rep did mention to make sure the brackets that the sensors PS24/25 are mounted to are square and straight. I am going to get my rep to come and revisit the machine again, so I will advise of any updates upon completion. Good luck with yours, guys.
    Any resolution on this? Fighting C2206/2238 on a 951, replaced blade assy, coded again.inspecting and cleaning out the pipe but doesn't seem clogged in rear of machine.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Did you inside machine...the wall of fame ...I had same problem and found paper inside unit! I did Printer Control, firmware, complete cleaning unit! Not hard to do ...long screwdriver helps

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Its a crappy design...

If it codes out its was using blade 1 and tries to switch to blade 2. That is around 375K after replacing the blades?
    Now i don't even strip and clean the unit i just flip it to blade 2 manually.
    Then around 750K i will change blade 1 into position 2(remove both and change around) and leave it there until the drum fails.

The cable inside the unit climbs off its guide while its not under tension and tilted to one side. So caused by installing the blades to start with. Keep it level.
    I get paranoid if the machines run to long with no calls so getting that code forces me to check it.

Strip and reinstall the the cable then test it a couple of times by triggering it by hand.

If that cable is under tension(set) its blade one. When i started on these machine I used to mark them with a pen.

Or i got this wrong and its for the blade retraction and not change over?
    In that case a soiled sensor...
    No manual around here now.
    Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Its a crappy design...

If it codes out its was using blade 1 and tries to switch to blade 2. That is around 375K after replacing the blades?
    Now i don't even strip and clean the unit i just flip it to blade 2 manually.
    Then around 750K i will change blade 1 into position 2(remove both and change around) and leave it there until the drum fails.

The cable inside the unit climbs off its guide while its not under tension and tilted to one side. So caused by installing the blades to start with. Keep it level.
    I get paranoid if the machines run to long with no calls so getting that code forces me to check it.

Strip and reinstall the the cable then test it a couple of times by triggering it by hand.
    Mine is doing it with a new blade unit installed. Replaced unit due to codes, still codes, reboot and it prints again. I see nothing physically wrong however have just ordered the new style blade unit for next call.

Quote Originally Posted by antone View Post
    Did you inside machine...the wall of fame ...I had same problem and found paper inside unit! I did Printer Control, firmware, complete cleaning unit! Not hard to do ...long screwdriver helps

Do you mean the waste toner port that mates with the cleaning unit when the process unit is engaged? I see a screw above in plastic, one below on a metal plate and an E-ring on the shaft?

Could be a bad contact on the connector or dirty connection block.
    Guessed you did make sure its on the right blade and the counter cleared.
    Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Could be a bad contact on the connector or dirty connection block.
    Guessed you did make sure its on the right blade and the counter cleared.
    Yes, triple checked the blade position. cleaned the connectors, added 2 screws to hold process unit snug. Will wait and see.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Yes,i found a little piece of paper in there .....drove me nuts!