Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bizhub C252

Service Manager 100+ Posts deep's Avatar
    Misunstanding due to different culture makes conflict. Try to look into the case, don't guess, it's danger to one's mind.
    Kenny

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    The real deal with nvram is not the counter. I can zap a machine and zero out the counter and if I wanted to I could roll back the mech. counter [ but I do not ]. NVRAM is so top secret because if someone tries to copy money, that is the chip that blows. In America, putting a $20 on the glass of a new color machine will pop the nvram and show a code that you can't look up in the book. When you call the factory they are supposed to notify the treasury department. New copiers are so good that if you have the correct paper you can make money. That is why we have to have an exchange, no matter what you say is the reason for changing it they will look at it when they get it back. It would be reasonable to assume other countries have the same measures. Why would black and white machines have to do this? A lot of electronic money scanners do not see color. Old vending machines and car washes are easy targets. A few years ago the police caught two guys who had gone on a crime spree with fake money. They caught them in a motel room with 3 garbage bags full of coins. The manager of the motel called the police when they paid for a weeks stay with quarters, nickels and dimes. I have never tried to copy money, but this is what I have been told by my rep.

Technical Analyst 100+ Posts remielee's Avatar

how to reset or change the password of bizhub c252

hello guys! Do you know how can i change or reset the password of bizhub c252 coz i cannot go to the service mode some bad technician change the dèfault password of it please if you know how kindly tell me the instructions it would be a great help.please guys. Thanx in advance!