Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Bizhub C284 Login Error when authentication and account track are turned OFF

Re: Bizhub C284 Login Error when authentication and account track are turned OFF

Originally Posted by KM7155
    Guys, i have a c364e, it cant print when the account track is enable, it showed Login Error at the details of the deleted job.
    without the account track, no issue with the printing.
    i did the verify password, it succeeded.
    the firmware is A5C10Y0-F000-G20-M1(00).
    thanks.

what i have done,
    reformat the hard disk
    clear the account track entries
    reload the printer driver
    try new and old version driver
    try different PC to print.

I am having the same issue my self. they had a c360 w account track and had no problems. we upgraded them to a c454e and with out account track it works.... with it it gives me a log in error... any resolution to this??

Quote Originally Posted by pappyvonsillypants View Post

Guys, i have a c364e, it cant print when the account track is enable, it showed Login Error at the details of the deleted job.
    thanks.

what i have done,
    reformat the hard disk

I am having the same issue my self. they had a c360 w account track and had no problems. we upgraded them to a c454e and with out account track it works.... with it it gives me a log in error... any resolution to this??

Are you printing to the Fiery or the C284?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pappyvonsillypants View Post

thanks.

what i have done,
    reformat the hard disk

did you update the driver? Old one will do basic printing but won't work with account track due to different signing?

yes i had updated the driver to the new one. firmware is up to date as well... i m having their i.t. delete everything from server and pcs to start fresh in 10 minuetes i will update with any info. no fiery using empron controller.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts B0265's Avatar

Make sure the correct model is selected in the configure tab of the driver.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Hi, I've had a similar problem. The problem is in the driver. I downloaded the universal drivers to solve.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Bizhub C284 Login Error when authentication and account track are turned OFF

Quote Originally Posted by B0265 View Post
    Make sure the correct model is selected in the configure tab of the driver.
    To add to this...

Also make sure the function version selected in the configure tab is the same function version on the mfp. This option is not available on every model but will cause group authentication errors if the versions do not match.

Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    Hi, I've had a similar problem. The problem is in the driver. I downloaded the universal drivers to solve.
    Hello by universal driver what do you mean?? i am a tech of 16 years and know my way around a machine etc... but where is that at on knoicas site? also i took my laptop and crossed over and still got a log in error, yet that lap top can print to my machine at the shop with no issues what so ever.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Bix's Avatar

Hello,

is very easy! Go here: Download Centre - KONICA MINOLTA Europe

After search your model and open "Drivers".

Scrolling through you will find "Universal Printer Driver". You've never seen because it's a fairly recent novelty.

download.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    I found it and will try this I appreciate it!! Vielen Dank, dass Sie ein Lebensretter sind