Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Konica Minolta Outward Diploma Colour

I don't what Japan has to do with the outward learn track. I just know you sign up for the web based training and then take some test. I finished it a long time ago and don't remember a whole lot of details.

If you want to make it easy then you can download the pdf for the course and run it through searchable OCR so you can search the PDF for each question you're not sure about. If you can pass it doing that then you should find another career.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    I do not know if these courses are offered to dealers.
    Yes, but first you have to achieve sales target.
    When you pass Outward associate you get access to infohub knowledge center (manuals, firmare, reports...).

You can't achieve this in matter of days and that's only first step. Trip to Japan? I don't know about that, maybe that's on the end of the roadmap.

Technician

Dear REGSIS,

I have passed Outward Associate course. Its been a long time. But i do not know whether i can access infohub knowledge center or not. I never tried it. No one even told me. What is the url of infohub knowledge center? I try it now may be i can access it.

Thank you very much for replying and sharing info.

Kind regards,

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Norell.Strange View Post
    Dear REGSIS,

I have passed Outward Associate course. Its been a long time. But i do not know whether i can access infohub knowledge center or not. I never tried it. No one even told me. What is the url of infohub knowledge center? I try it now may be i can access it.

Thank you very much for replying and sharing info.

Kind regards,
    infohub.konicaminolta.eu (you must have an account to access)

I think your mentor must aprove your account, it was so long ago I'm not sure.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Konica Minolta Outward Diploma Colour

As far as i remember some of them are self-approved which means you can start them at any given time/study them/get tested etc online.
    Some require an instuctor/mentor to approve them for you which then follow the same principle.
    But for the master level im pretty sure you need to have a trip somewhere to get tested.If thats Japan or somewhere else i dont know,haven't got that far..YET!
    I don't like the new copier I just bought. It says "put face down" but every time I do it, it blinds my eyes.

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

If a free trip to Japan is the main concern here, you just have to work for KM direct for 35 years straight and thats your gold watch. You get to tour the head office and see the R&D area but prototypes are all top secret and you don't see them anyway.

Some of the staff have also flown to tour the manufacturing plant in china, too.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DigiMan View Post
    As far as i remember some of them are self-approved which means you can start them at any given time/study them/get tested etc online.
    Some require an instuctor/mentor to approve them for you which then follow the same principle.
    But for the master level im pretty sure you need to have a trip somewhere to get tested.If thats Japan or somewhere else i dont know,haven't got that far..YET!
    Am color master, pro print and office solution expert certified never got a trip out of the deal. did ALL courses online.

This has been humorous to read.....
    The only way you will be sent to Japan would be if you work directly for KM and were part of an R&D team on a new project or were in charge of one of the 5 KM learning centers. Taking the outward tests only looks good on a resume if you are staying within the KM family
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people just abuse this privelage more than others