Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Technician

<snip>
    I ended up applying the security policy changes to all the local security policies and domain policies as well as the policy for the domain controller. I also added the / prior to the share name and it seems to be working fine. I am still working on setting up a more private scan folder for the users, but am having trouble scanning to another existing share “Users Shared Folders” and think it may have to do with the spaces in the share name.
    <snip>

Does anyone know about space or folder length or anything that might help here?
    Thanks

i8smeian
    Hi all,

Is windows authentication, applicable also in printing aside scanning?

Hope i can get some help here. I am setting up new konica 350 to centralize printing, scanning to email with user authentication and account tracking through Windows Active Directory and LDAP services.

Appreciate a lot if you can post links or pdf guides on "how to".

thanks,

Technician

Question Re: Bizhub 350 - unable to scan to network folder

Thought I shouldn't create just another thread since my problem is really similar.

I administer a Bizhub350 in a local network (no Active directory) of PCs running Win XP (one Vista), a Mac and a Linux NAS (Fujitsu Celvin Q700).
    I'm trying to setup Scan-To-FTP (to the NAS) but can't get it to work.
    I have read similar threads and found out everything I've done so far is correct:
    1)Logged via WEB interface to BizHub, Register FTP Server
    2)Created the "Address shortcuts" on the Bizhub panel,

But when I perform a scan it returns error "Folder not found".
    I once tested scaning to a PC running the Konica FTP Utility and worked fine but I need to do that to the Linux NAS instead.

However, after many attempts,

Logging in to the NAS I can see successful Logins, but no WRITE action.
    I'm suspecting this has to do with how server path is declared in Network settings of Bizhub but can't get it solved.
    Let's say I've created a share on the NAS called: scandoc where I want to save the scanned images.
    Typing "scandoc" to the "File path" field doesnt' work. Does all of this have to do with the fact that the NAS runs on Linux? Is there something different in Linux as foar as paths are concerned (/ instead of \ or vice-versa?). I also spotted here that they prefix a sharename$ when it comes to Scan-to-SMB. Is it somewhat similar or not?

Any help greatly appreciated in advance.