Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician

Re: Bizhub 363, 423 Disable Security Card without the card

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    Pound sand asshole...

1. I have dealt with just about any issue you can dream up..If PKI firmware has been installed (which you don't know) then load non PKI.
    2. Your post says nothing about "I can't perform a clear all data" It was a suggestion and usually a valid one..actually, your post is not very clear about anything other that what you said you can't do.
    3. When I read your post I don't "hear" anything, I guess, unlike you, I don't read aloud to my self.
    4. The comment about the status of the devices would have been followed by a "have the dealer that sold you the equipment be responsible for getting them back to factory", but, if you buy in bulk, "as is", then you are stuck.
    5. Sorry you are so insecure in your job performance that you feel you must blame someone for your lack of attention to detail when you buy refurbs.

Emujo
    You really think you are something, dont you. In case you didnt know, this website is to assist with information between copier techs. There are many levels of experience here, and many of us have a broad range of experience with many or all copier brands, not just konica minolta's. And no one knows everything, which is why we come here to share information kindly and with respect. This site is not for bad mouthing and telling others how to conduct their business. And that is what I was referring to when I asked that you keep non-related comments to yourself. You can do whatever you want and say whatever you want from a distance (online)...anyone can do that. But when you are out of line and personally rude and disrespectful like you were in your last post you change the dynamic of this site and its purpose.
    Since you are the one who is obviously insecure and offended by my attempting to encourage you to stay on course while visiting this site and responding to my post, while at the same time being straight with you I will go ahead and just lay it out clearly for you. Make sure you dont answer anymore of my posts. If you insist on continuing to abuse this site and run your mouth I will take the only course of action available to me right now, and I will report you to the site owner. You can consider yourself lucky in that case, because in person it would most certainly not go down like that. You should learn some manners, and if you dont like what I or others here have to say then I suggest you dont come here. I have a feeling you will not be missed.

Ktech

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: Bizhub 363, 423 Disable Security Card without the card

Quote Originally Posted by Biz2000 View Post
    You really think you are something, dont you. In case you didnt know, this website is to assist with information between copier techs. There are many levels of experience here, and many of us have a broad range of experience with many or all copier brands, not just konica minolta's. And no one knows everything, which is why we come here to share information kindly and with respect. This site is not for bad mouthing and telling others how to conduct their business. And that is what I was referring to when I asked that you keep non-related comments to yourself. You can do whatever you want and say whatever you want from a distance (online)...anyone can do that. But when you are out of line and personally rude and disrespectful like you were in your last post you change the dynamic of this site and its purpose.
    Since you are the one who is obviously insecure and offended by my attempting to encourage you to stay on course while visiting this site and responding to my post, while at the same time being straight with you I will go ahead and just lay it out clearly for you. Make sure you dont answer anymore of my posts. If you insist on continuing to abuse this site and run your mouth I will take the only course of action available to me right now, and I will report you to the site owner. You can consider yourself lucky in that case, because in person it would most certainly not go down like that. You should learn some manners, and if you dont like what I or others here have to say then I suggest you dont come here. I have a feeling you will not be missed.

Ktech
    Nope, don't think "I'm Something", I know the following
    You have older devices that needed special firmware for some PKI settings, and looks like some form of HDD encryption was enabled . This was installed along with the AUs and LDDs. Someone pulled the card readers out and sold them to you.
    You need to re program several soft switches, remove any card reader LDDs, format the HDDs and find non CAC/PIV firmware. Since we also sell refurbs, this happens frequently to us, and we manage to get through it. Sure wish I could help, but since I can't conform to your forum rules about respect and protocol and you have threatened to report me to the moderator (or worse if we were physically close) I wish you all the best with your new anchors. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.