Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    Technician
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: C6500 lines cyan and magenta.

    these lines means that when you first initialize your machine out of the box, and miss one or few steps of initialization, like stabilization and gadation. When you clear NVRAM, then you have to do initialization again, step by step, to avoid the lines of shame (cyan and magenta). So my advice is to do initialization step by step and it should work fine.


  2. #12
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts tulintron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: C6500 lines cyan and magenta.

    Quote Originally Posted by docdot69 View Post
    these lines means that when you first initialize your machine out of the box, and miss one or few steps of initialization, like stabilization and gadation. When you clear NVRAM, then you have to do initialization again, step by step, to avoid the lines of shame (cyan and magenta). So my advice is to do initialization step by step and it should work fine.
    Good Morning. Thanks for the tip. They are exactly the lines of security.


    The client is new and I do not know what was done before, I just came across the problem.


    Is there any way to reset the NVRAM of C6500?

    I will take the installation step by step again and post the result here.




    Thanks in advance.


  3. #13
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Flat Rock Michigan
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: C6500 lines cyan and magenta.

    Quote Originally Posted by tulintron View Post
    Good Morning. Thanks for the tip. They are exactly the lines of security.


    The client is new and I do not know what was done before, I just came across the problem.


    Is there any way to reset the NVRAM of C6500?

    I will take the installation step by step again and post the result here.













    Thanks in advance.
    Are the board serialized? did the control board get swapped from another machine?


  4. #14
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts tulintron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: C6500 lines cyan and magenta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
    Hello !
    can you joined some examples!?
    C65001044.jpgC65001043.jpg

    They are safety lines that have appeared on new customer used equipment.


    He did not know how to tell the cause.


  5. #15
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts tulintron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: C6500 lines cyan and magenta.

    [QUOTE = blackcat4866; 553879] Não consigo vê-lo muito bem. Você tem uma imagem maior? = ^ .. ^ = [/ QUOTE]

    C65001044.jpgC65001043.jpg
    They are safety lines that have appeared on new customer used equipment.


    He did not know how to tell the cause.


  6. #16
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts tulintron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: C6500 lines cyan and magenta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
    Its new machine ??
    No.

    Customer is new. Equipment used. 500K. C6500


  7. #17
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts tulintron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: C6500 lines cyan and magenta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    right in first post 500k counter.

    what i dont understand is his post with the NVRAM set mode, are these lines cause by playing with settings he has no business tinkering with?
    was it fine before you messed around?
    New customer. My first time in new client. I have been in the field since 2006, but nothing seen before with used equipment.


    Security lines with 500k. I do not know what they did before with C6500.


    Ja traded in NVRAM C6500 several times, but have never seen similar defect.


    Sorry for the English. without experience.


  8. #18
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    kohat
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    1

    Arrow Re: C6500 lines cyan and magenta.

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    right in first post 500k counter.

    what i dont understand is his post with the NVRAM set mode, are these lines cause by playing with settings he has no business tinkering with?
    was it fine before you messed around?

    i have same issue with dcolor 652 i refreshed the nvram
    what is the solution?


  9. #19
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    LaPorte Indiana
    Posts
    891
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: C6500 lines cyan and magenta.

    Call a qualified tech, or set up the machine like it was brand new out of the box. INSTALLATION PROCEDURE.


  10. #20
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts tulintron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: C6500 lines cyan and magenta.

    Quote Originally Posted by mo0651 View Post
    Call a qualified tech, or set up the machine like it was brand new out of the box. INSTALLATION PROCEDURE.
    Installation procedure was run unsuccessfully.


    We are technology, but nothing solved according to legal procedures.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •