Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Hi redime. I figured out my mistake. When I installed the machine I poured the developer so slow that the machine stop the DV auto pouring. So I have developer left of all colors. I re-read the installation manual and figured out that all de developer is needed. So I poured all the developers colors and my machine is fully working!!! And it's so great! Thank you for the hope that you give me!

I have another little trouble now. I have the IC-408 controller and it cames with the v1.1 and don't print light blue well. The light blue seems light green. So I updated it to the v2.0 and now the light blue prints very well but the light gray seems like light blue. :S I'm checking the PS test pages and in the mode of Simulated CMYK the light gray is good. Can you tell me the configuration to send prints in Simulated CMYK mode?

Regards.

redime
    Quote Originally Posted by drodas78 View Post
    Hi redime. I figured out my mistake. When I installed the machine I poured the developer so slow that the machine stop the DV auto pouring. So I have developer left of all colors. I re-read the installation manual and figured out that all de developer is needed. So I poured all the developers colors and my machine is fully working!!! And it's so great! Thank you for the hope that you give me!

I have another little trouble now. I have the IC-408 controller and it cames with the v1.1 and don't print light blue well. The light blue seems light green. So I updated it to the v2.0 and now the light blue prints very well but the light gray seems like light blue. :S I'm checking the PS test pages and in the mode of Simulated CMYK the light gray is good. Can you tell me the configuration to send prints in Simulated CMYK mode?

Regards.
    Did you run all the color adjustments and gradations?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    I have made the color calibration but the new calibration prints looks worst than the original. So I cancelled it and left it with the v2.0 calibration. Where can I run all the color adjustments and gradations?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts Haroldbfix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drodas78 View Post
    Hi I just bought a bizhub PRO C6500. I have a print shop and when I was installing the machine and running the Auto Gamma Adjustment I got the C-2803 error. If some one can help me telling me possible causes and what to do I would really, really appreciate it very much.

Regards,

Daniel Rodas.
    I saw this issue once, it was a tech error. the tech didnt run the "toner density sensor intial" after charging the DV units.