Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: C7000 Skew

  1. #1
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    2

    C7000 Skew

    Hello everyone. I have a customer with 3 C7000 print press. 2 of them are printing with a skew out of all the trays of the machine and the PF-602. I can not see anything physically causing the skew. I read some where that there is a modification that konica minolta makes to solve this problem but I cannot find a part number for this any where. Please help me. If there is a modification, can someone provide a parts number.

    Thank you for any help you can provide.


  2. #2
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Woxner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Felixstowe England
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: C7000 Skew

    PARTS INFORMATIONWhen the new parts are installed, the machine firmware must be upgraded to Version 31, whichprovides the necessary range of adjustment. The firmware is available via the SSD Download Selector onMyKonicaMinolta.com.Description Part No.Skew correction modification kit U226-0800 This is free to dealers


  3. #3
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    C7000 Skew

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    15,394
    Rep Power
    248

    Re: C7000 Skew

    Are they printing on NCR media? The coating on NCR tends to coat every roller from pickup to exit. spend about 20 minutes cleaning the registration rollers. If it improves, then you could spend another two hours cleaning the rest. Repeatedly, if they continue to run NCR. =^..^=

    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.


    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  4. #4
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: C7000 Skew

    Quote Originally Posted by Woxner View Post
    PARTS INFORMATIONWhen the new parts are installed, the machine firmware must be upgraded to Version 31, whichprovides the necessary range of adjustment. The firmware is available via the SSD Download Selector onMyKonicaMinolta.com.Description Part No.Skew correction modification kit U226-0800 This is free to dealers
    Ok. Thank you. I work with a KM Authorized dealer. Is there anything specific I can tell them to search for. Please be patient with me. You may have already given me the answer. I just want to make sure I understand fully. The part nuber would be U226-0800 and newest firmware?


  5. #5
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: C7000 Skew

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Are they printing on NCR media? The coating on NCR tends to coat every roller from pickup to exit. spend about 20 minutes cleaning the registration rollers. If it improves, then you could spend another two hours cleaning the rest. Repeatedly, if they continue to run NCR. =^..^=

    No it happens on all types of paper.


  6. #6
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts Woxner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Felixstowe England
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: C7000 Skew

    they may order it for you its free. they can look at the image skew bulliten. if they cant find it let me know


  7. #7
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    C7000 Skew

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    15,394
    Rep Power
    248

    Re: C7000 Skew

    Quote Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
    No it happens on all types of paper.
    Yes. Once you've run NCR paper it does happen with all papers. =^..^=

    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.


    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  8. #8
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: C7000 Skew

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Yes. Once you've run NCR paper it does happen with all papers. =^..^=
    Ok. Thank you. Ill check on that too. But im leaning toward the modification kit. Thank you so much though!


  9. #9
    Technician
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: C7000 Skew

    Quote Originally Posted by Woxner View Post
    they may order it for you its free. they can look at the image skew bulliten. if they cant find it let me know
    Is there any way I can go ahead and order it from you? I wont be able to speak with them till Moday. My customer needs it asap


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •